[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is it possible to get older/previous versions of qmail-toaster? qt site
contains only the current install packages.

I have a couple older versions laying around. Others may have the same.
If you tell us the specific version you're looking for, I'm sure someone
will have it on a CD somewhere.

I am particularly looking for  a previous version of ezmlm-toaster before
0.53.324-1.3.2

I have an issue with sending messages to a mailing list where list members
are only allowed to send after a message is moderated. The problem started
after upgrading and I think downgrading ezmlm-toaster may help.

So will very much appreciate to ezmlm*-toaster just before the current
version.
No problem. Here's the one that I installed on my machine originally when I provisioned it:
http://v2gnu.com/ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.2.10.src.rpm
I may have some other versions on some other machines (and probably year+ older versions on CD somewhere). Just let me know if I need to dig some more.