-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Quillen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 7:12 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com

Alex,

You could also try to add this to your local.cf or you can create a new
file whitelist.cf and add this to that file

whitelist_to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This will drop the spam score of all messages sent to your email by 6
points.  so you will get your mail but yet get more spam.

Let me know if this does not help.

Thanks

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 18:26 -0800, Alex wrote:
> Your suggestion did not work and I am still bouncing some mailing list
> emails and they are basically ending my subscription due to that.
> Spamassasin was throwing a bunch of errors with your suggested config
> option. So I am at a loss, what do I do?
>
> I got this in my local.cf file based on some googling, but some emails
> are still being bounced. This is a security mailing list where I get
> some phish email samples etc..and I need to receive everything. Please
> help
>
> whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] domain.org
> whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] domain.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]