Hi there . I'm using qmaitloaster on a centos 4.2 and about to install a second toaster on a centos 4.4 brand new more powerful server. Just one domain to handle and 60 mailboxes . I'm currently using pop3 as protocol .Each desktop client (outlook 2003) points to a Samba shared folder where .pst file resides. This allows me to have a central shared folder that is backed up on a tape drive each night. I'd like to switch from pop3 to IMAP4 as we'd like to test some blackberry devices and this protocol has been suggested from a technician .
No the question :
Some clients have more than 10.000 messages in their mailboxes and they keep on growing rapidly . Are there any limitations in using IMAP instead of POP3 ? I mean , is there a maximum size for the folder?
Many many thanks in advance.

Regards ,
Max