Greetings, Quinn.

On 10 декабря 2006 г., 5:57:29 you wrote:
>> This might be some troubles with RCPT TO: command, especially this
>> might be SPF-related troubles. Try to disable SPF completely for a
>> while,
> Aha! Yes, I disabled SPF and now the messages are being received
> successfully! Thanks. I guess it is simple: because mxlogic.com was
> failing to resolve for SPF ... for craigslist.org?
Wrong. Message sent to you from the users with SPF enabled for their
domains first get to mxlogic.com servers. There they get checked for
spam, etc. If a mail is considered 'clean' - mxlogic resends it to
you, keeping original MAIL FROM in SMTP session. That's the point of
failure. mxlogic claims its server to send a mail from a domain,
which got SPF record informing all the world, that mxlogic servers IP
isn't allowed to send mail originated from that domain.

>> or, if you're experienced enough, recompile your qmail-smtpd
>> with this patch to enable more verbose logging:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg09582.html
> Yes, I will install this.
> When will this become part of the default qmailtoaster RPM?
Ask Erik Espinoza about it, he should know. I suppose, first he will
add this patch to development branch of QT, wait for a while for
feedback, and then do a production release. I'd do like that if I were
on his place.

--
Best regards,
 Alexey Loukianov                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]