To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 3:39 AM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] RBL checker

I know it's been talked about on the list before, but I finally got tired enough of RBLs taking a LONG time and wrote a quick script to check them. I know, a little late with the submission port, but better late than never. What it does is check a list of RBLs (defined in the head of the script) and see how long they take to answer. If they go above a ceiling (also defined in the head) it does not include them in the blacklists file when it regenerates them. I put up a quick posting about it on my site, and the file is also available from my site (www.v2gnu.com). If you encounter any bugs or have an improvement, please let me know!