I need to finish what I started. I have a xls spread sheet with  about 300
emails and I need them in a list I can send a single message to. I want to
create a few more list so that I have a list for different groups/subject.
 I do not want these list to be public. The list needs post only by
moderator or adminstrator. Reply to any message from list need only goto
the moderator.

 I set one up and when I posted a mesage to the list it gave me an auto
reply. I replied then it let me post but the email addy look something
like this "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" I tried using the -accept
and still no luck.
 Any ideas here would be great
thanks

--