I have my new toaster up and running and have restored my email and users
with Jake's backup and restore scripts.  I commented out the djbdns and
spamassassin parts of the scripts as I don't use djbdns and the
spamassassin parts seemed to cause error messages on previous attempts.

I now have my folders restored with the email from the previous box and
also have spam folders back too.  I have noticed that there is no spam
accumulating ,at least not in the spam folder... :-(  . I'd be grateful
for any advice about spamassassin configuration so I can get this working
again.

Kind regards,

Mark.