I'd wait for Alexey's OK before trying out DomainKeys. He's written some
patches for it, and has been knows it as well as anybody. I think that the
fixes are all in the current devel version, but you might want to wait for
some success stories from the stable branch before trying to deploy it.

Once the current round of upgrades makes it over to the main (stable) site,
you'll definitely want to upgrade. Many good enhancements in there. Should
be easy with the qtp-newmodel script.