South Computers wrote:
David Milholen wrote:

I have a customer that cannot receive mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
has before with no problems, but for some reason in the last week he
cannot receive this mail from 2 diff accounts on bellsouth domain.
How can I tell if the mail is being recieved from bellsouth?
Thanks

David, did you ever get my email from my bellsouth.net account?
Might be worth looking at your smtp logs as well, to see if they're coming in and being bounced because of your spam filter.
cat /var/log/qmail/smtp/* | grep bellsouth.com | tai64nlocal
That will show you any email that has come in from bellsouth.com. Then check those against what's in your spam log (/var/log/qmail/spamd/) and see if an incoming message from the smtp log was bounced in the spamd log.