I believe It should be noted that djbdns can't be both authoratative
and caching (recursive) at the same time.

Sanchez will correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

On 1/16/07, Vince Callaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 08:12 -0800, Ed Morrison wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> I'm trying to setup djbdns with domain keys for my server using these
> instructions from the wiki:
>
>      DJBDNS - in /var/djbdns/tinydns/root/data (make from your-domain-dk.txt):
>
>        '_domainkey.your-domain.com:o=-; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>        'private._domainkey.your-domain.com:k=rsa; p=MEwwDQY . . . to end of
key

> Has the new toaster changed so these instructions no longer apply?  The
> directory tinydns/root/data does not exist on my install.  Am I missing
> something obvious?

These instructions apply if your mail server is ALSO your authoritive
DNS server.  The mail servers public key record has to be part of your
public DNS.

If you installed the caching nameserver you will not have the
tinydns/root/data folder.  That is fine if your mailserver is NOT your
authoritive name server.