To be honest, saving faxes in TIFF format is about the best you're going to find. Group4 TIFF compression on standard b/w images is / better/ than JPEG compression on an image of the same size. Sorry if that throws a monkey in your wrench, but as a CDIA (certified document imaging architect), that's rather right up my bailiwhick (sp). On the whole, I'd go with the suggestion of the other poster: spend a couple hundred dollars on sufficient storage. (especially if you're going to run around trying to save MP3s of every voice mail) Your standard 8.5x11 b/w image is going to be about 27kb, based on my experience. Not nearly large enough to be worrying about it. IMO. The MP3s on the other hand ...

Roxanne