How did you get domainkeys working in this setup?? When I set my domainkeys
awhile ago, gmail or yahoo always said bad keys. and I was told here on the
list that it wont work because the headers are changed/updated by the smtp
server in smtproute.

On 1/16/07, Vince Callaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 16:43 -0800, Trung Pham wrote:
> Any idea guys?
>
> Is it worth it setup SPF, SRS, and domainkeys if I am gonna use my ISP
> SMTP server for outgoing emails?

This is exactly how I'm setup.  I have a dynamic IP and host my mail at
home.  I use xpertdns.com to host my dns.

My opinions on:
SPF, most certainly.
SRS, Don't know if it is needed.
Domainkeys, Certainly for outgoing.  There are some issues with
incoming.

SPF records alone cut way down on the backspam I was getting.  I was up
to about 80 bounce messages a day that had my domain as a return, but
were not sent by anyone here.