Trung,
I'm far from expert with reverse DNS. Perhaps
http://www.dyndns.com/support/kb/archives/reverse_dns.html might help you
out a little. I don't know if RDNS is something you can set up yourself
(given that you're the authoritative DNS for the domain) or whether it's
something that SBC would have to set up. It appears to be likely though that
this is your problem with yahoo!.