It is only necessary if your users choose to change their account
routing from "Normal" to "Forward" in their acct.

Say [EMAIL PROTECTED] forwards to [EMAIL PROTECTED] If I send an e-mail
to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and my domain uses spf, then gmail will see an
e-mail coming from your server from my domain. Since your server isn't
authorized for my domain, then gmail will reject this as a spam.

Basically if anyone forwards outside of the domain, then you should
definitely setup srs. It takes 2 seconds (add 1 mx record and 1 line
into /var/qmail/control/srs_domain). In general I'd recommend everyone
do srs and spf whenever possible.

Thanks,
Erik