slamp slamp wrote:
So basically no one should be using catch-all mailboxes?

On 1/21/07, *Alexey Loukianov* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

    George Sweetnam wrote:
    > You shouldn't set the catchall to bounce though... select
    delete.  The
    > dictionary attacks will harvest the valid users if you select
    bounce!

Depends on the situation. I run some domains that use a catchall (and someone goes through just to make sure that an email address didn't get mispelled) and others that do not (I bounce here). I think it really comes down to what you need for a particular situation.