I had serious issues with that when the merge happened. I had to drop my blacklists entirely because of it.

On Jan 26, 2007, at 7:49 AM, Jake Vickers wrote:

Not really Toaster related, but has anyone else noticed issues now that Spamhaus is merging their lists? I have one server that ONLY uses zen.spamhaus.org in my /var/qmail/control/blacklists and I have had 10 users this week alone (on different ISPs - Roadrunner, Sprint, Comcast) that have complained to me they were not able to send emails from their home network. I move them to the submission port and all is well. Just seems since Spamhaus is merging several lists together that some of the more restrictive ones are being merged into zen. Anyone else had similar issues?