  From: Dan Herbon
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:15 PM
  Subject: [qmailtoaster] bad-loader-reject

  One of our clients is attempting to send one of my employees a PDF file but
it keeps getting rejected with the following message:

  -------

  qmail-smtpd: bad-loader-reject: MAILFROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> RCPTTO:<[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>

  -------

  I believe this logging was recently added and I'm trying to figure out what
this means.