That's up to you. qtp-newmodel lets you pick from the devel site as well as
the main site, if you choose to do so.

(IMHO), the devel packages are historically pretty stable for the most part
(EE does a great job!). However, if you're not very Linux savvy and you
highly value stability and there's not a feature in development that you
"gotta have", you're probably best off upgrading only from the main site.
That being said, the clamav package on the devel site is a "rc3" version,
meaning that it is the third release candidate of version 0.90. This is not
yet a production release, so you might want to wait. I'm guessing that EE
will roll it over to stable once the final 0.90 verion is released.