Thanks for the info to you and everyone else who replied.  After sending
my inquiry to the mail list I talked with the OSCN support personnel who
informed me their server was having problems and that they were working
on it.  Your explanations were helpful though in my understanding of how
to troubleshoot these types of error messages.