On Mon, 2007-02-05 at 19:47 -0700, Eric "Shubes" wrote:
> Good luck finding a good ISP. There are some out there, in some areas.

I sold my ISP business almost 10 years ago.  If one of my employees had
talked to someone the way this guy at clearwire talked to me I would
have fired him on the spot.

I'm going to drop a server at a local co-location facility to provide
mail routing for mine and my clients servers.  I will not be held
hostage by an ISP with an attitude problem.

<soapbox>
These big ISP's have no idea how bad their policies are for everyone.
They think they are doing a good thing, but in reality they are breaking
down the fundamental core.  Everyone might as well just use AOL and be
held hostage by ads and only seeing what they think you need to see.
Kinda like China.
</soapbox>