David J. wrote:
> Dear Eric,
>
> Is it safe to use my current Zlib 1.2.3 release to run the Toater ?? or
> zlib-toaster is much recommended. well I have download the revised
> qtp-newmodel script from you, but I have a liitle worry about the zlib I
> have on my toaster.
>
> My zlib already been change, Do you have any clue or idea to restore my
> zlib back to the toaster release ??
>
> Regards,
>
> David J.

David,

zlib-1.2.3 should be fine regardless of where it came from. That version
wasn't available on some distros a while back, so it was included with the
toaster until they caught up. You can safely keep the one you have, even if
qtp-newmodel asks you if you want to upgrade (simply decline zlib when it
asks). I'll be fixing qtp-newmodel in the near future to take this into account.