The process eventually ended on its own. But it took quite a while to do so - nearly 25 minutes after the entire upgrade process had completed. I didn't kill it, but it died. It would be good if we could mod newmodel to check and confirm that all the processes have been ended before it continues, but I'm afraid I myself don't quite know enough of what I'm doing to help with that.

I do have one question. I only noticed the line in the qtp-newmodel instructions about how to get the --spambox into the configuration after I started. So, unfortunately, I do not have that feature enabled. But I want it. Is there some way that I can reconfig things to get that in place, without tearing things down? I don't have to do it right away, certainly not tonight. But I'd like it if someone could perhaps help me work out a plan with some step-by-steps for how to do that, so that I can get it done.

Roxanne

Thanks again for the help. And thank you for building qtp-newmodel. That made my life much, much easier than it would have been otherwise.