On Feb 6, 2007, at 12:54 AM, Eric Shubes wrote:
I think I can take if from here. A little scripting here, a little testing
there... ;)

I think that's a little too long to wait though. I'm more of the opinion of "if it doesn't die on its own, KILL IT"! It's not as bad as it may sound. I just hate waiting for some unresponsive process to end when I'm trying to
bounce the system (quickly).

I can understand that. I was just giving you the information you'd asked for. :)

I've thought about that too. The newmodel script really ought to let you
rebuild and reinstall the current version.

Why don't you write up a ticket for that? The brand spankin' new
qmailtoaster-plus trac system is up and running now. Go to
http://trac.shubes.net/qtp/ and select the "New Ticket" tab. Fill out
whatever information you feel is appropriate, and submit it. Then it'll be tracked for all eternity, and you'll automatically be notified by email when anything happens to it (remember to put in your email address where it says
anonymous). Oh, and please be patient with the site, as it's presently
running on a puny PII-266! (although it's not all that slow)

Done. Thank you.

Roxanne

Thanks again for the help. And thank you for building qtp- newmodel. That
made my life much, much easier than it would have been otherwise.

Mine too! I hope that it will help all toaster users get up to date with the
latest software with the least amount of effort.

Oh, one more thing. You'll need to add NOP0FCHECK="1" to your tcp.smtp rules (all lines except the first one) so you don't get an annoying message in
your smtp (and submission I expect) logs. You can have a look at
/opt/qtp-sandbox/etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp (if you haven't removed the
sandbox) to see what it should look like. And don't forget to rebuild your
cdb's after the change.

I don't currently have any tcp.smtp rules. But I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks for using (and helping improve) qtp-newmodel!

For additional commands, e-mail: qmailtoaster-list- [EMAIL PROTECTED]