Just have one PTR, point all of the mx records to the same name.

I host multiple domains, all on one IP. I don't have multiple PTR
records, I just make sure that each domain I host points to the name I
am using in my PTR.

Simple.

Erik

On 2/10/07, Mark Samples <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Virtual domains, running under one IP, multiple PTR records pointed at
the same IP.