  From: Claudio Mundin
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Problem with mail adress incorrect

  ok, i understood that, but changing the chkuser_wrongrcptlimit variable the
problem is not fixed, then what else can i try or what value  put for the
variable thar you say?.

  2007/2/13, Jean-Paul van de Plasse < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
    No that is a different thing.
    That is a limit on the number of errors in local adresses , the "problem"
you have is on qmail-smtpd level.
    Sorry do not know how to explain good.