You may be better off migrating to CentOS 3. It'll be supported for a
while and comes with MySQL 3.23.5x

Erik

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Erik A. Espinoza wrote:

> RH7.3 is very old and the MySQL format changed a bit since then.

Hmm. The mysql being used on that box was not stock RedHat, but a version
we built from source, 3.23.54; the CentOS box is running 4.1.20.

I wonder if we'd have to dump the 3.x version of the DB from the backup
then recreate it from the dump on 4.1.20 in such a case?

--Duncan