Hi list,

Hope this is of help:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]#
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# rpm -qa | grep toaster | sort
error: rpmdbNextIterator: skipping h#    1503 Header V3 DSA signature: BAD, key
ID 4f2a6fd2
autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.2
clamav-toaster-0.90-1.3.10
control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.3
courier-authlib-toaster-0.58-1.3.1
courier-imap-toaster-4.1.2-1.3.6
daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.3.2
ezmlm-cgi-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.2
ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.2
isoqlog-toaster-2.1-1.3.2
libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-1.3.2
libsrs2-toaster-1.0.18-1.3.2
maildrop-toaster-2.0.3-1.3.4
maildrop-toaster-devel-2.0.3-1.3.4
qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.9-1.3.3
qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.3.2
qmail-pop3d-toaster-1.03-1.3.13
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.13
ripmime-toaster-1.4.0.6-1.3.2
simscan-toaster-1.3.1-1.3.4
spamassassin-toaster-3.1.7-1.3.6
squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.9a-1.3.5
ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.3.4
vpopmail-toaster-5.4.13-1.3.3
vqadmin-toaster-2.3.4-1.3.2
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]#
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]#
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# uname -a
Linux kalimero.netlandia.net 2.6.19-1.2288.fc5 #1 Sat Feb 10 14:52:17 EST 2007
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]#
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]#
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]#

I'm not having any problem whatsoever. If you need any further info from my
system, please let me know.

Best regards,
Fernando