Possibly. Needless to say this is a recommended update.

On 3/3/07, slamp slamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
if we are using SPF patch from http://www.saout.de/misc/spf/ then do we have
a broken SPF implementation since bigdns was just added to the devel qmail
toaster package?
" Important: Please make sure that you also apply the qmail-bigdns patch or
you will get random lookup failues."

Don't know what the "linefeed" patch does though.

On 3/3/07, Eric Shubes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Erik A. Espinoza wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I have released a new qmail-toaster package on the devel site. Special
> > thanks to Jean-Paul and Nick.
> >
> > Download available from http://devel.qmailtoaster.com/
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Erik
> >

> EE,
> Really appreciate your work with these updates. Could you please include
the
> changelog blurb with the announcement?
> Thanks a bunch!
>
> --