Use SMTP_AUTH.

On 3/4/07, Terry Rigby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to setup my mail server to allow me to send email from anywhere
outside my network.  With my older qmail install I used pop before smtp but
since I am now using IMAP I'm not sure how I'd go about this.  I've read on
how to add a RELAYCLIENT definition to tcp.smtp however this isn't suitable
as I'll be sending email from many different locations.  Can anyone suggest
what I might need to do in order to be able to send emails from outside my
network.

Thanks in advance.

Terry Rigby