I'm running CentOS 4.4 on an AMD 64 X2 chip with upgraded versions of PHP
(5.1.6-1.2.1.centos) and MySQL (5.0.22-1.centos.1)

DISTRO=CentOS
OSVER=4.4
ARCH-x86_64
BUILD_DIST=cnt4064
BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat

Recently, I decided to take the plunge and upgrade my qmail toaster to the
"plus" version.
My current package set is:
qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.5
isoqlog-toaster-2.1-1.3.1
spamassassin-toaster-3.1.4-1.3.2
control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.1
qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.9-1.3.1
simscan-toaster-1.2-1.3.1
daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.3.1
courier-imap-toaster-4.1.1-1.3.2
clamav-toaster-0.88.4-1.3.3
maildrop-toaster-devel-2.0.2-1.3.1
ripmime-toaster-1.4.0.6-1.3.1
vqadmin-toaster-2.3.4-1.3.2
ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.1
courier-authlib-toaster-0.58-1.3.1
autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.1
libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-1.3.1
qmail-pop3d-toaster-1.03-1.3.5
squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.8-1.3.3
vpopmail-toaster-5.4.13-1.3.2
maildrop-toaster-2.0.2-1.3.1
qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.3.1
qmailtoaster-plus-0.2.7-1.3.9
ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.3.1
ezmlm-cgi-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.1
send-emails-toaster-0.5-1.3.1

Downloaded and installed qmailtoaster-plus-0.2.7-1.3.9 per the instructions
and without incident, then went to qtp-menu to do the install:

When I run up2date from within the qtp menu I get the following output:

----------
Issuing command: qtp-ami-up2date
/usr/sbin/qtp-ami-up2date: line 94: 1.2
zlib-1.2.3-1: syntax error in expression (error token is ".2
zlib-1.2.3-1")

--- Hit ENTER to return to menu ---

No love there, So... I tried to run the newmodel script and got the
following output:

------------
This machine's OS is supported, but this version/arch has not been
tested...Do you want to proceed at your own risk? Y

Do you want to include development packages? N

qmail Toaster is an integrated distribution...
...Now that you've been warned, we will proceed with package selection ...

/us/sbin/qtp-newmodel: line 357: 1.2
zlib-1.2.3-1: syntax error in expression (error token is ".2
zlib-1.2.3-1")

---Hit ENTER to return to menu ---

Anyone else encounter this? Any ideas?
Thanks,