On Mar 10, 2007, at 12:08 PM, Eric Shubes wrote:
An example is, stay only a mail distribution software, supporting only select security implementations. (Seems to be mainly Domain Keys). Or is it the mind set to get into a small groupware with contact maintence and calendaring. (Similar to Kolab, but nothing as big as OpenXchange).

TTBOMK this example has not come up. Could be an area for growth, but this would be a considerable change in scope. The toaster could possilbly be a
part of a larger project in this area.

One thought that I'd like to offer, on specifically that front, is that I believe Qmail Toaster can be rolled in as the mail server component for the Horde framework and pieces, which can in fact then provide many of those other additional groupware functions. I am in fact myself working on building a testbed to do just that.

Just a thought, FWIW.