Dear all,

Even I got the same problem today afternoon
(13-3-2007). I wonder why we are all getting the same
problem at a time. I am using CentOS 4.4. I have
opened the qmailtoaster list with an intention to
search the mails for similar problems, but I was
stunned to see mails on the first page itself.
 I have upgraded the qmailtoaster on Nov. 18th, 2006.
I have not upgraded with the latest packages
afterwards. Will that make any difference. Some
experienced colleagues may pl. investigate why we are
all getting the same type of problem at a time, and
give us a solution or a patch at the earliest.

--seshagiri

-- seshagiri