Follow Up,
I've actually managed to sort out part of my problem using the
smtproutes file on my "toaster B" so mail going outside from "toaster
B" is routed through "toaster A". Qn. how do i get my "Toaster A" to
receive mail for a domain on "Toaster B" and forward it to "toaster B"
respectively.

Hope this isn't confusing

ALex