Can't do that. smtproutes is based on destination address, not sending.

Erik

On 3/28/07, mahesh wadekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jake thanks for reply.

My server having ten domain. But some of reasion
hotmail.com rejecting message.
In my server abc.com domain have 50 users and they
want send mail to hotmail.com.
For that reasion I want to use smtp of smtp.xyz.com
which is on anther server.
if I use :smtp.xyz.com in smtproutes that working
properly.
But i want to use abc.com:smtp.xyz.com

so only abc.com outgoing mail will only go via
smtp.xyz.com

how can i do that.
Please help