> Hi all,
>
> How can I configure so that I can when SPAM Mail is detected, it will
> automatically be quarantine into an email address?

that I dont know but I have two option offers:

1. setup a quarantine folder so for every emails that pass spam score on
simcontrol file will go to quarantine folder

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Simscan
http://www.qmailwiki.org/Simscan/Guide

I think you have change simscan configuration file and rebuild it again
with option
  --enable-quarantinedir=DIR   Directory to keep spam and/or infected
emails /var/qmail/quarantine.

2 setup spambox so each email which tagged as spam will not be delivered
to user inbox but will stayed on their SPAM folder

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/FAQs
http://freebsdrocks.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=34&Itemid=25