done,

below is my script just to share it, in case anyone need the same thing

#!/bin/bash
#usage:
# ./setmiliscfg.sh

DOMAIN=lets.selllogistics.com
MILISDIR=/home/vpopmail/domains/$DOMAIN/*
echo "Configuring all milist on Domain : $DOMAIN to use below settings"
echo ""
echo "- [y] Service requests sent to milist-request
- [y] Allow remote administration by moderators.
- [y] View and search the subscriber list.
- [y] Require confirmation by a reply to a message sent to the
subscription address.
- [y] Require the approval of a moderator.
- [y] Require confirmation by a reply to a message sent to the
subscription address.
- [n] Archive list messages"

for milisname in $MILISDIR
do