Sounds like you should build a mailing list with ezmlm and let it handle the bounces. Either that, or set in your email client 'Bounce- To' as an address where you can collect the bounce messages for analysis and reporting.

On Apr 11, 2007, at 8:34 AM, Erol KAHRAMAN wrote:

i am trying to send an info mail to my client. But there are a lot of bounce email. I need to analyze and report the reasons for bounce emails. Therefore, email clients is not what i am aimed.

On 4/11/07, Jake Vickers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Erol KAHRAMAN wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> may be this is not QMT issue but i need to handle my bounce emails.
> Can somebody suggest me any bounce email handler.

If you're trying to read them, then use either the webmail client or I'd
set up another email program (like Thunderbird) just for that.
Not sure what you're trying to do though.

--
Erol KAHRAMAN
System Network Administrator