[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is there anything out that that will allow me to log everything to one screen or directory? I'm finding it difficult to look all over the server when something goes wrong.
maybe you can use multilog,
I see it on qmt-iso, Jake create a script call watchall which display log for smtp, send, pop3 and imap
but for me I just need 4 LCDs 17" or 1 Plasma monitor 42" :)

wishlist: on next qmt release watchall is available not just for qmt-iso and I think qtp should be default also