>> When you boot the disk, just hit enter to start the process. Don't
>> pass any kernel options unless you need them.

In my case, I'm using blade servers which require the ide=nodma option, that's
all.

> It should run through
>> the installation process. The only questions it should ask are what
>> timezone, root password, and then to configure networking at the end.
>> Once it reboots (and you removed the CD if needed), it should start
>> the installation process. Once that's done all you'll get is a logon
>> prompt.

In my case :)... the regular COS install comes up, so I figured I just install
COS as usual, reboot and QMT takes over from what I can understand of the
docs. That's not the case when I reboot, just a login prompt.

Mike