They are double bounces and they go to my postmaster account which is the catchall.. but can't I just set it to delete? I looked at the control files and it just looks that you can set doublebounceto to any user but I don't want that I want to just delete them..

and for some reason my qmailadmin web script only works when it wants to.. so I'm not sure if there is a setting in there.. that is where I set my postmaster account to the catchall. I know that on my public webserver that runs Exim lets me set default addresses to a catchall account or :blackhole: and there is another one.. so can't I do that with qmailtoster..?

thanks,
John

Jake Vickers wrote:
John Carlson wrote:
I want to know if I can just have the messages that bounce be deleted? because my root account gets just nailed with failure notices. and it is because of my server receiving remote mail from non existing e-mail accounts.
Do you have it configured as your catchall?
And if they're double bounces, you can define where they go:
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Control_Files_by_Name