Greetings,

All comedy is at the expense of someone. Since Imus was yanked from
the air, there has been a movement that is taking comedy and treating
it as hate speech.

I've never asked the community for anything, today I ask that you help
me send a message to the groups who seek to label comedy as free
speech.

Casualties:
Imus was taken off the air for silly remarks
The Dog House w/ JV & Elvis has been suspended indefinitely over a prank call
Luis Jimenez of Univison has been suspended over a lesbian parody song

Please go here and digg the story:
http://digg.com/business_finance/National_Boycott_called_by_PeopleAgainstCensorship_Com

It only takes five minutes to sign up to digg. Please help me send a
message to special interest groups that we do not support their fight
against comedy.

Thanks,
Erik