does empf patch can do it?

I was thinking disable pop3 and relayclient for the boyscout domain. so they have to used webmail..
and on the webmail write a php script that check to / cc and bcc field
if they sent other than their domain, the email failed to sent

Erik A. Espinoza wrote:
Then you can't. . .

Erik

On 5/17/07, Jeremy Runner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But there are other domains on the server.  I don't want to affect other
domains.