Hi Jake
Where the backup process puts the file with all the backup that have to be moved to the new server? There is not much documentation on the hole procedure. If I get it clear, I can write something.

Federico

Jake Vickers escribió:
ashok wrote:

Hi List.,,

I had a qmail server running for 4 domains -- with each containing 50+ email accounts.

Now I have bought new Dell server , and have my latest qmail installed.

How do I migrate all my accounts into new qmail server ?

Should I recreate all again ? Is there a way to transfer from old to new?

Backup and restore. The scripts are on my site (v2gnu.com). Will move everything (hopefully) seamlessly. Install a clean QMT on the new machine, then restore the backup from the old.