Hi List,

I have a new installation of QMT, the installation was smooth that,
I added two domains in the server and I were able to send and receive
within same domains, and to other domains likes yahoo.com, hotmail.com,etc..
and received mails on reply.

Without any changes to configuration files, I just came to get the error
msg for all two domains despire deleting and adding the domain again,
can anyone assist me?

Benny

The original message was received at Mon, 28 May 2007 11:43:27 +0300
from [216.104.206.13]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    (reason: 553 sorry, your envelope sender has been denied (#5.7.1))

... while talking to [196.46.109.20]:
>>> DATA
<<< 553 sorry, your envelope sender has been denied (#5.7.1)
550 5.1.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown
<<< 503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)

--
Benedict Claver
      System Administrator

      Africa Online Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

      This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless
the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Africa Online
Holdings (Mauritius) Limited and / or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is
confidential and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the
addressee and have received this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender,
delete this e-mail immediately and do not disclose or use the same in any
manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of
the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group. The Group accepts no
liability whatsoever for any loss or damages, however incurred, resulting
from the use of this e-mail or its attachments. The Group does not warrant
the integrity of this e-mail, nor that it is free of errors, viruses,
interception or interference. For more information about Africa Online,
please visit our website at http://www.africaonline.com