Basura wrote:
Is there something new on Roundcube? Because I was not abel to make it work without going to squirrel first. Can you give a try to ezmlm.php . I think it worth it. May be you can include it as you did with Roundcube. ;o)

No, that's the way Roundcube works. It was noted on the list previously, and it's in the notes on the wiki. Roundcube is still in Beta (fresh out of Alpha), so it's not something I recommend for a production environment. I will look at ezmlm.php - I've already included MHonArc, which is supposed to be an archiving system for mailing lists.
Thanks for the suggestions.