From: Jake Vickers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 3:45 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Problems with httpd scripts?

Helmut Fritz wrote:

I found this in another help request by Jake:

To the best of my knowledge, that has been broken for a while. I'm not sure
if anyone has fixed the PHP code - if they have, I have not been made aware
of it.

Is this still the case?  The PHP code is broken and not fixed by anyone yet?

That was in reference to the "Send Emails" button in vqadmin.
I believe your error is due to php's register_globals being off, or you
having SeLinux enabled.