Hi,

Just wanted to share on my experience with clamAV.

Was using clamav-0.90.2, built from source files. Was working ok. Used a lot of cpu.

Upgraded to clamav-0.90.3. That was a very bad experience. Clamd was always crashing for me on fedora 01 whenever a html email came in.

Took a gamble on the release candidate clamav-0.91rc1. This one is sweet. Really fast. The cpu usage is very low. It is working great.

The rest of qmailtoaster is rpm version 1.2. Only simscan and clamAV is from source.

P.V.Anthony