PakOgah wrote:
Jake Vickers wrote:
QMT-ISO-1.3.0 has been released. Major changes are that it's now updated for the latest Cent4.5 packages. I also fixed a minor issue with the QmailToaster-Plus downloading and installation since the web address had changed.
It's up and available for download at http://qmtiso.com
Enjoy!
Ah.. new website... Great
anyway does it include webmin?
and for non-djb softwares are you still install them from source
or from binary, which is faster (for SA, clamav, simscan, squirrelmail, etc)
No, it does not include webmin. This release was just to get the updated packages, so I'll include webmin in the next release (along with a few other things). Yes, I'm still installing everything from source. Anything that is listed on www.qmailtoaster.com gets downloaded and installed the standard way. I am going to look at precompiling the perl packages though, since these seem to take the longest in my opinion.
Thanks.