Dear list,

friend of mine was sending me email, and failed (bounce back with error
message)
and when he tried to email me about the error his email succesfully came
in to my mailbox

the error is
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: host pala.bo-tak.info[xxx.xxx.??.???]
 said: 451 Requested action aborted: local error in processing (in reply to
 RCPT TO  command)

I know error 451 is temporary error and the sender mail server will try
again but I didn;t rcvd his first email. and later on he can sent me
another email

I am just curious what is
"451 Requested action aborted: local error in processing (in reply to RCPT
TO  command)" mean? how can I prevent that happening again?

thank before,