You could add an alias-domain if you like to change the domain-name only.

Johannes

James Jarrett schrieb:
Ok, here is a bit of an odd request.

our school owns two domains

really-big-domain.org

and

little.org

(just examples)

Is there an easy way to automagically make any piece of email addressed

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

autoforward to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I know I could do a forward for each and every user, but we have more
than 400 and I'd like to keep things simpler than that.

Any ideas?

James